- Galway Player almost definitely a virgin says top psychologist
- A good start is half the battle
- Fianna Fail topping polls – has Ireland got Stockholm syndrome?
- The Secret
- Not Your Average Friday Night
- “I’d like to thank my Mom… and God…”
- Making memories – my British bucket list!
- Oh go on you saucy minx, you know you want to.
- “I Mean, You Can’t Even Have Morning Sex”
- RT @SMACKHighCO: "Awest's powder puff is so good that they actually are better then their own football team. -Rv" 1 year ago
- RT @showjumperz: Riding horses: http://t.co/cfbNJN3CJN 1 year ago
- @paige_lanaeee oh. My. God. 1 year ago
- @JulietManley AAAGGHHHSKFOSKMEKFKSJWNGKCKW❤️❤️🎉🎉😎😎😍😍💯💯☀️☀️🙀🙀 1 year ago
- RT @Its_ameliaw16: APUSH Crew coming at you💪 Crush the test. #throwback #apushcrew #firstsemester #homecomingspiritweek http://t.co/xQFzVb… 2 years ago
Tag Archives: writing
Whaddya know. I got nominated for a Reader Appreciation Award from sosassyandsingle! I’m sure she won’t mind me telling you that I had to Google it to find out what it really means. Basically, bloggers form a community when we throw … Continue reading
I have finally got my dream job. I’m working as a writer. This is what I aspired to in school when I wrote for the yearbook, through college as I wrote for its newspaper and studied New Media and English … Continue reading
Here are the lies I’m currently telling myself about 2012. They may seem just a tad optimistic, but I made them as specific as possible so that the outcomes are measurable. That way when I fail miserably, it will definitive. … Continue reading
Hey – look at me! The very nice people over at the Irish Times Generation Emigration blog have featured a piece I wrote about being an emigrant in the Middle East. Check it out! Update: The post has 64 facebook likes, 9 … Continue reading