- Galway Player almost definitely a virgin says top psychologist
- A good start is half the battle
- Fianna Fail topping polls – has Ireland got Stockholm syndrome?
- The Secret
- Not Your Average Friday Night
- “I’d like to thank my Mom… and God…”
- Making memories – my British bucket list!
- Oh go on you saucy minx, you know you want to.
- “I Mean, You Can’t Even Have Morning Sex”
- RT @SMACKHighCO: "Awest's powder puff is so good that they actually are better then their own football team. -Rv" 1 year ago
- RT @showjumperz: Riding horses: http://t.co/cfbNJN3CJN 1 year ago
- @paige_lanaeee oh. My. God. 1 year ago
- @JulietManley AAAGGHHHSKFOSKMEKFKSJWNGKCKW❤️❤️🎉🎉😎😎😍😍💯💯☀️☀️🙀🙀 1 year ago
- RT @Its_ameliaw16: APUSH Crew coming at you💪 Crush the test. #throwback #apushcrew #firstsemester #homecomingspiritweek http://t.co/xQFzVb… 2 years ago
Tag Archives: Ireland
I’ve been reading lately that Fianna Fail are topping polls. It makes me so angry. Angry and confused. Because much as I keep up with the news at home, I just don’t understand. Things are still terrible at home, I … Continue reading
The Spanish Arch: The Spanish Arch, built in 1584, was an extension of the Galway city wall. These days however, the Corrib-side attraction is more commonly known as a summer-time drinking spot. “Sparch-ing”, as the younger generation call it, is … Continue reading
My, my, has it been a month already? Between the search for – and eventual beginning of – a new job the time is just flying. This weekend I’m home in Ireland and typically I have come down with a … Continue reading
For one day only, I’m happy to be stereotyped and to conform to stereotype. Tomorrow I will be wearing green, shouting for Ireland in the rugby, getting fantastically drunk and singing the first four lines of beloved Irish songs because … Continue reading
I’ve become a fan of these youtube sensations lately. My favourites thus far are ‘shit people say to feminists’ and ‘shit people say to twins’ – highly amusing ‘funny ’cause it’s true’ ways to pass three minutes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn0t1EkPe4c So, that … Continue reading
Sorry I’m a bit late getting to you this year, but I’ve been really good! Well, reasonably good. Well, it depends on what you mean by good, I mean maybe we don’t share the same moral code. Let’s just assume … Continue reading