- Galway Player almost definitely a virgin says top psychologist
- A good start is half the battle
- Fianna Fail topping polls – has Ireland got Stockholm syndrome?
- The Secret
- Not Your Average Friday Night
- “I’d like to thank my Mom… and God…”
- Making memories – my British bucket list!
- Oh go on you saucy minx, you know you want to.
- “I Mean, You Can’t Even Have Morning Sex”
- RT @SMACKHighCO: "Awest's powder puff is so good that they actually are better then their own football team. -Rv" 1 year ago
- RT @showjumperz: Riding horses: http://t.co/cfbNJN3CJN 1 year ago
- @paige_lanaeee oh. My. God. 1 year ago
- @JulietManley AAAGGHHHSKFOSKMEKFKSJWNGKCKW❤️❤️🎉🎉😎😎😍😍💯💯☀️☀️🙀🙀 1 year ago
- RT @Its_ameliaw16: APUSH Crew coming at you💪 Crush the test. #throwback #apushcrew #firstsemester #homecomingspiritweek http://t.co/xQFzVb… 2 years ago
Tag Archives: humor
Burlesque. Asian girls that are boys. Music. A midget. Champagne. Cabaret. Thai food. Acrobatics. In all fairness, what more could you ask for a Friday evening’s entertainment? The Lady Boys of Bangkok is an evening of fun and frolicks featuring, you … Continue reading
Whaddya know. I got nominated for a Reader Appreciation Award from sosassyandsingle! I’m sure she won’t mind me telling you that I had to Google it to find out what it really means. Basically, bloggers form a community when we throw … Continue reading
Well good evening, Thanks for stopping by. Might I say, you’re looking particularly dashing this evening – have you been working out? Or is it someone new in your life? Whatever it is, I have to say you’re positively glowing! … Continue reading
Would I have a job by now if my hem line was a little higher or my top was a little lower? According to Samantha Brick in today’s Daily Mail I would be several rungs further up the career ladder … Continue reading
Living with four of your BFFs is a LOT of fun. Most of the time. But I’m not going to lie, there are challenges. One of the main ones is finding something all five of us like to watch on … Continue reading
For one day only, I’m happy to be stereotyped and to conform to stereotype. Tomorrow I will be wearing green, shouting for Ireland in the rugby, getting fantastically drunk and singing the first four lines of beloved Irish songs because … Continue reading