- Galway Player almost definitely a virgin says top psychologist
- A good start is half the battle
- Fianna Fail topping polls – has Ireland got Stockholm syndrome?
- The Secret
- Not Your Average Friday Night
- “I’d like to thank my Mom… and God…”
- Making memories – my British bucket list!
- Oh go on you saucy minx, you know you want to.
- “I Mean, You Can’t Even Have Morning Sex”
- RT @SMACKHighCO: "Awest's powder puff is so good that they actually are better then their own football team. -Rv" 1 year ago
- RT @showjumperz: Riding horses: http://t.co/cfbNJN3CJN 1 year ago
- @paige_lanaeee oh. My. God. 1 year ago
- @JulietManley AAAGGHHHSKFOSKMEKFKSJWNGKCKW❤️❤️🎉🎉😎😎😍😍💯💯☀️☀️🙀🙀 1 year ago
- RT @Its_ameliaw16: APUSH Crew coming at you💪 Crush the test. #throwback #apushcrew #firstsemester #homecomingspiritweek http://t.co/xQFzVb… 2 years ago
Category Archives: Music
Burlesque. Asian girls that are boys. Music. A midget. Champagne. Cabaret. Thai food. Acrobatics. In all fairness, what more could you ask for a Friday evening’s entertainment? The Lady Boys of Bangkok is an evening of fun and frolicks featuring, you … Continue reading
By MGMT, from Oracular Spectacular, on Oracular Spectacular :0 There is no bad time of day to hear this song.
Alternative title: Why kids are awesome. Some people in life are born with mellifluous, angelic voices that send you into spasms of naughty pleasure at the first note. Others are not. I feel no shame in saying I fall into … Continue reading
It was Friday morning and I was feeling smug with a capital S. It was day seven of my thirty day challenge and things were going swimmingly. As my friends had gotten dressed up and gone out clubbing the previous … Continue reading
What a tune! This stuff doesn’t get played enough any more. What happened to MGMT anyway? I haven’t heard anything about them in ages. Is that just because I live in the desert?