- Galway Player almost definitely a virgin says top psychologist
- A good start is half the battle
- Fianna Fail topping polls – has Ireland got Stockholm syndrome?
- The Secret
- Not Your Average Friday Night
- “I’d like to thank my Mom… and God…”
- Making memories – my British bucket list!
- Oh go on you saucy minx, you know you want to.
- “I Mean, You Can’t Even Have Morning Sex”
- RT @SMACKHighCO: "Awest's powder puff is so good that they actually are better then their own football team. -Rv" 1 year ago
- RT @showjumperz: Riding horses: http://t.co/cfbNJN3CJN 1 year ago
- @paige_lanaeee oh. My. God. 1 year ago
- @JulietManley AAAGGHHHSKFOSKMEKFKSJWNGKCKW❤️❤️🎉🎉😎😎😍😍💯💯☀️☀️🙀🙀 1 year ago
- RT @Its_ameliaw16: APUSH Crew coming at you💪 Crush the test. #throwback #apushcrew #firstsemester #homecomingspiritweek http://t.co/xQFzVb… 2 years ago
Category Archives: humour
Burlesque. Asian girls that are boys. Music. A midget. Champagne. Cabaret. Thai food. Acrobatics. In all fairness, what more could you ask for a Friday evening’s entertainment? The Lady Boys of Bangkok is an evening of fun and frolicks featuring, you … Continue reading
My, my, has it been a month already? Between the search for – and eventual beginning of – a new job the time is just flying. This weekend I’m home in Ireland and typically I have come down with a … Continue reading
For one day only, I’m happy to be stereotyped and to conform to stereotype. Tomorrow I will be wearing green, shouting for Ireland in the rugby, getting fantastically drunk and singing the first four lines of beloved Irish songs because … Continue reading
Today was such a great day. Housemates and I have decided that we should probably do slightly more productive things with our weekends than consume massive quantities of alcohol and then recovering from doing so. So, this weekend we went … Continue reading
Having had a good laugh at the recent ‘What People Think I do’ memes, I created one of my own just for us interns. There you have it –
I get why cities all over the world try to claim they have brilliant Irish pubs. Drinking and having the craic are Irish national pastimes, even in these recessionary times. Irish pubs are synonymous with good music, a friendly atmosphere, … Continue reading